Friday, May 30, 2014

Welcome to my Blog. I have been talking about this for many moons and finally decided to put pen to LCD! I will talk about everything and anything, mainly computers and a bit of technology. Hopefully I can pass on some handy tips for computer users as well as some new technology that will effect the way we compute. Hopefully spell checker will keep me in line. I create web sites using Joomla, which I have grown to like and know quite well, so I will also discuss some of the other cms bits of software out there. Other items up for discussion that I enjoy dabelling with, - Swimming - Water polo - Picaxe's - Arduino - Raspberry Pi's - Electronics - LED's (love LED's) - Building Web Sites - Making online Magazines - Radio stations - TV Stations Much to talk about and many things to get my ideas across about. 
Talk soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment